- Please run the uninstaller script which is part of the installer package.
- Check your Photoshop CC 2018 App folder and delete all folders containing DiVisual in their Names that are now nested in your Photoshop CC 2018 App folder
- While still in the Photoshop CC2018 App folder > right click the Photoshop icon and choose "execute as administrator" from the drop down menu. You will be asked to enter your password to allow admin rights.
- now Photoshop has launched, proceed as described in the user guide.
- after installation has finished, restart Photoshop the "normal" way by double clicking the program icon
- Go back to the Photoshop CC2018 App folder and check if the Folder "DiVisualMS" is now present
> if YES, try to launch the registration from the DiVisual Panel
> if NO then installation has failed and we need to check what is causing the problem.Please open a support ticket (the help button is located at the bottom right of our website).
The image shows the folder hierarchy in Mac OS, Windows is slightly different but still you can see which path you have to follow.